Top Five 2020 Travel Destinations

The Top 5 Places To Travel To In 2020

Making the choice about where you want to go for vacation isn’t always the easiest thing in the world to do. That’s why the top five travel destinations from around the world have been listed below.

Florianopolis, Brazil

In all of South America, this is without a doubt one of the best places that you can travel to in this area. The city, which is the capital of Santa Catarina, can be found along the Atlantic Ocean. The tranquil beaches with white sand, along with the unspoiled aspects of nature that you will see, characterize the city in many ways.

Number 2: Machu Picchu, Peru

This city has a particular historical significance. Indeed Machu Picchu was the meeting point for Spanish colonists, Indians and explorers. Machu Picchu City proper is the primary attraction here, a genuine lost temple complex. This ancient city has existed since the 15th century and has since sat snuggley in the Andes Mountains 2,340 meters above sea level. Americans became aware of its existence in 1911, when Hiram Bingham stumbled across the city.

Rio de Janeiro in Brazil

Rio bursts to its seams with vibrant life. Throughout the years, there has been tremendous growth and tourist activity throughout Rio, especially in recent years. A big reason for this is that the area is rich with culture, vibrance and exotic scenery. The attractions in this city include the sunny, beautiful beaches, the many festivals, and the exciting nightlife. Visitors can spend time resting or playing on the Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, visiting the Tijuca Forest, or even stopping to take photographs of the Corcovado.

4. Iguazu Falls, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay

On the border of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, Iguazu Falls is considered to be one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, a place you should certainly visit. The legendary Iguazu Falls are a width of 2.7 kilometers. About 20% of this length is in Brazil, while the remaining 80% is in Argentina. Second only to Niagara, Iguazu is pushing at the very top of the world’s largest and most majestic waterfalls. Going to the falls means you can see all three countries at once, and it can be done on a breathtaking boat ride.

Argentina, Buenos Aires

The many blended cultures in Buenos Aires makes the destination like no other on this earth. The La Plata River flows in front of the city situated on its southern shore. The local night life is something which needs to be experienced. The first government building in the city, as well as local cafés, should also be frequented by tourists. Another recommended attraction is the home of the President of the Republic, known as the pink house. Florida Street is one of the most important streets in the entire city, and it is one of the major roads in the city, and this is where you will find many shops, restaurants, as well as cafes. Finally, you should definitely visit the Cathedral of Mitropolten which is actually the home of the cemetery where the now famous Argentinian fighter Jose de San Martin has found his final resting place.

Leave a Reply